Legally binded contract
THIS AGREEMENT SERVES AS A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND GIBBOUS. BY USING OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH SHALL / MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE. YOU HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ , UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS CONTRACT. IN THIS SET FORTH CONTRACT ‘WE’, ‘US’, ‘OUR’ SHALL BE REFERRED TO AS ‘GIBBOUS’ AND ‘YOU’ SHALL BE REFERRED TO AS ‘OUR USERS’ FOLLOWING ‘TERMS’ SHALL BE REFERRED TO AS THE ‘TERMS AND CONDITIONS’.
As long as you respect and accept our terms and conditions we shall / will provide you with our service. Gibbous is a comprehensive HR information system which is specially designed for small & medium organizations across india. In order to utilize our services, you are deemed eligible if you acknowledge to:
- (i) provide your accurate information such as your name, contact information union bodyon and valid email address for account processing.
- (ii) provide your precise Aadhar and PAN card information for verification.
- (iii) issue your complete Billing information.
- (iv) not be linked to any offending background (criminal records)
- (v) assure that the provided information by you is purely accurate and we shall not be liable for any misinterpreted or omitted data.
- (vi) maintain the confidentiality of your data on your behalf.
For the registration purpose basic information such as contact information, name of the user and their valid email address shall / will be asked. Once all the necessary information has been received and the enrollment process has started you shall / will receive the confirmation through an electronic medium. We provide our users to either appoint themselves or more than one person who shall be referred to as ‘representative’ on their behalf to run the process. Following the submission of your payroll, including the first payroll you confirm the accuracy and precise information provided. In the matter of incomplete information provided on your behalf Gibbous shall not be liable for it.
- You are responsible for
- (i) providing accurate payroll information prior to its submission.
- (ii) precise analysis of employees attendance and leaves along with other employee required information.
- (iii) omitted or incorrect information provided either by you or on your behalf.
- (iv) maintenance of confidentiality of your account.
In accordance with your privacy, if in case you realize that your confidential information (IDs and passwords) have been known by unknowns then you shall / must immediately report to our team email@example.com for assistance and thereof providing an respective time for us to get back. Gibbous may not or shall not be forced in a communication with other users (representative) in order to keep the trust intact.
Licencing information and limitations
Gibbous is abide by law and holds the licence to its respective service.
We grant our users a limited licence so that they can attain our service to process payroll and participate in other HR procedures.
- Having the right to utilize our services does not allow the user to
- (i) copy or mirror our website and software framework, layouts, graphics, pictures, text or design
- (ii) copy our displayed logo
- (iii) derive the source code from the website or product for illegal access
- (iv) utilization of our service other than professional use.
- (v) sell our service to a third party or affiliate
- (vi) modify or change certain parts of our system or allow any third party to do so.
Without the expressed written consent by Gibbous the user shall / must not engage in any activities stated above.
Termination to service
By the user -In case the user is not satisfied with the service or considering any other reason they wish to terminate their service, no additional outstanding fees will be collected. The user shall / must inform us prior to the termination of their service and the termination shall be proceeded prior to the next effective date. Once the data starts to delete the process cannot be reversed. There can be cases of some data staying put in existence either for miscellaneous purposes or by us for future reference.
By us -We attain the right by law to terminate your service in case you
- (ii) failed to pay the scheduled fees to our service in time
- (iii) engaged in illegal activity concerning our service
- (iv) practice any physical or verbal abuse (blackmail, threaten, harass) to us or our personnel.
- (v) compelled by any governing body.
Usage and payment
You agree to pay us in return for the services we provide you . The schedule of payment may change in the future and shall / will be notified by us 60 days prior to the effective date. If the user requests for assistance in setup and processing for their accounts then this shall be treated as special service and you agree to compensate us. If the updated or modified fees structure is not accepted by the user, then they can cancel our service anytime but it must be cancelled prior to the next effective date. You agree to reimburse us upon any tax arising out of the provisions associated with our service pressed by the government body which may be the central, local or state government since Gibbous is bound by the laws.
Limitation of liability
IN CASE OF ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, YOU HOLD GIBBOUS, ITS PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATES UNOBJECTIONABLE AGAINST ANY CLAIM OF LOSS FACED IN BUSINESS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, DAMAGE CAUSED TO BUSINESS OR ANY ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION MADE FOR THE BUSINESS ( FINES) LED BY YOU OR BY ANY OTHER DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE, DURING THE UTILIZATION OF OUR SERVICE. GIBBOUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR IT AND GIBBOUS ALONG WITH ITS AFFILIATES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WAIVE OFF ANY SUCH ALLEGATIONS.
Gibbous is a complete HR information system which is specially designed for small and medium organization across india. As Gibbous is abide by the law, this contract shall be treated equivalent to as an original document. It shall be governed and interpreted with accordance to the laws of india. In case of any underlying dispute or unsolved controversy between you and Gibbous, it shall be executed in India by a mutually appointed solely arbitrator and the final outcome shall be respected.
Change in the terms of services
- Our visitors and users can reach out to us for any assistance.
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or contact + 91- 9962115252
- Flendzz technologies (P) Ltd 3rd floor
- 3B sapna trade centre poonamallee chennai- 600 084.